2015 Running Gear Input Needed
It's that time of year again where we're nearly ready to order our inventory for 2015 running and workout gear. We've been asking a lot of athletes that have worn our gear in the past and those "in the know" to come up with these options. Now we want to throw it out to all of you to get your feedback and help us narrow things down.
Below are the type of shirts with links to their info online and their estimated Team NL pricing. Because of our friends at 3 Rivers Running Company, we're able to get great deals, do our printing, and still allow you to make a donation with each full price purchase without going over, or that much over, the suggested retail price.
Leave a comment about what you love or don't like about these options and we'll take it into consideration. We've done our best to give you info about the colors we're going to select and we'd like feedback on that. A disclaimer is that sometimes inventory issues can arise and we may shift a color.
Design Note: All the shirts will have our Team NeighborLink logo layout and some shirts will be Mad Apple specific and some will be 3 Rivers Running Specific. Our training oriented shirts will likely be Mad Apple and more running inspired shirts will be 3 Rivers. Before we print, you have the option to decide which you prefer if you pre-order.
One final note....If you have a favorite shirt, shorts, sweatshirt, or t-shirt, but don't see it here, we can print it. You can either buy it on your own and give it to us, or let us know and we can likely order it. We're happy to do one-off items, but only when we're printing shirts, which is really soon.
1 - Nike Legend Short-Sleeve Shirt - Navy - $25 - 100% polyester, fitted shirt with a longer hem.
2 - Nike Legend Short-Sleeve Shirt - Valor Blue - $25 - Same as above
3 - Tultex Womens Fit T-shirt - Heather Navy is actual color - $15 - 65% Polyester & 35% cotton. Soft, lightweight feel like an American Apparel shirt - Womens do run small. So far, ladies love them.
4. Adidas Long-Sleeve Vintage Boyfriend - Flash Purple - $30 - A roomy fit with an ultra-soft feel, this women's training t-shirt has a wide crewneck and a droptail hem for comfort and easy layering during workouts.
5. Nike Miler II Running Singlet - Royal - $30 - 100% polyester Dri-Fit & designed for running. Had these last year and almost everyone that bought one really liked it. We updated color from Navy to Royal
6. Tultex Cotton Tank Top - $15 - 65% Polyester & 35% cotton. Soft, lightweight feel like an American Apparel shirt - This item is an effort to provide a cheaper option for those that don't mind working out in a cotton top and/or want to support us on the sidelines.
7 & 8 - Nike Legend - Heather Gray & Game Royal/Valor Blue$25 - 100% polyester Dri-Fit. Athletic fit and all around great workout shirt for the price. We've done these shirts in the past.
9 - Adidas Aeroknit - Collegiate Navy - $35 - We're actually doing these already. We've done Nike Miler in the past and either everyone has one that wants one, or none of you really like them. So, we're giving this new shirt a try for our runners. It's a good shirt and we're excited to try this one.
10. TASC Carrolton Crew - Cobalt - $35 - These were by far the most popular shirts last year, especially by our friends at Mad Apple CrossFit. They combine the feel of your favorite t-shirt with the performance of a Dri-Fit shirt. They have a really great neck opening, which folks like, they hold their shape well, and the bamboo properties in them are "stink resistant," which dudes dig. We did gray and navy last year and still have some left, so we're going to switch up the color and see what happens this year.
11. Adidas Aeroknit Long Sleeve - Charcoal Gray - $35 - We've had requests for long-sleeve shirts, so we're going to give a handful a try and try these Aeroknit as well. We're open to getting Nike Legend longsleeve if folks want those. Just let us know. They'll be cheaper too. These may end up being limited editions.
Not Pictured: Tultex T-Shirt - Heather Navy - $15 - We'll have a Team NeighborLink cotton blend t-shirt for men as well. Just not pictures. We printed these for the Cutter Games and they turned out great. Just waiting for some user feedback on whether we invest in more like them.