Team NL Cycling & Triathlon Gear Pre-Order
We're now taking pre-orders again for our 2015 Team NL Cycling kits. We will order from Champion System and like before, any main item within their website from cycling & triathlon to weightlifting or mountain bike gear can be made with Team NL designs. Check out our Gear Shop to see all the pictures of the new gear that we already received this year.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2015
Ambassador Program: New for 2015 is our effort to invite some of our athletes into a deeper commitment on our behalf. If you commit to raising $1000+ for NLFW in 2015, we'll cover the cost of a kit up to $150 value. Plus, we'll throw in some socks, bottles, t-shirt, and some other things along the way to make sure you're outfitted to represent us well.
- Alternate Jerseys: We've taking some inspiration from baseball and created our own alternate jerseys to work with our blue bib shorts. You can choose from a white or green jersey to go along with your blue jersey.
- Sponsors: Summit City Bicycles is back for 2015 and we've added SRAM, and NUUN hydration. Contact us if you're interested in purchasing anything from SRAM or NUUN. Both have great discounts for our team members.
- Additional Gear Items: We have new team socks, bottles, and caps in stock.
HOW TO ORDER
- Visit Team Shop: We've added all the jersey, bib shorts, triathlon, and vest options to the online shop here on the website. That's the best way to select and pay for those items. Select which options you want and then pre-pay for the items. Once we receive your order, we'll contact you to get specifics. Nothing will be ordered without a final email confirmation with each member.
- Other Items: If you don't see items that you want to purchase online yet, then visit www.champ-sys.com and review what they have. Once you find what you want, send an email to email@example.com with a link to the items and your sizes. We add a $10 donation to NL to each item purchased, so take the CS price and add $10 to it and that will be your price. We'll send you a payment link once you pick your items.
- Sizing Questions: First, reference the Champion System sizing chart. If that's not helpful, email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can talk you through the sizing. We've been using Champion System for a number of years and we have enough riders of different sizes that we can find you some gear to try on to find the right fit.
- Payment: We request that you pay us at the time ordering so we can make sure we get everything ordered and we can ensure you're committed. If that's a problem, we can work something out, socontact us.
WHAT A TEAM NEIGHBORLINK MEMBER IS:
You have Volunteered at NeighborLink Fort Wayne at least once in the past 12 months.
You've purchased our gear and participated in a athletic competition (5k, cycling race/ride, CrossFit competition, Spartan Race, etc.)
You've purchased our gear and wear it regularly, plus made at least a $50 donation to NL Fort Wayne.
You've organized a fundraiser on our behalf.
As always, contact Andrew Hoffman, if you have any questions or concerns about the gear or process. We are trying to find the best way to make this order as easy/simple as possible, but with team members all over the US, it can be challenging. So, bear with us and we'll make sure we get it all done.